1. USER CONSENT.By submitting Personal Data through any Product, you agree to the terms of this Policy and you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
2. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN.We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We adhere to the United States / European Union Data Protection Safe Harbor Arrangement, which can be located at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
4. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT.Enthuse collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you download and use our Products. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
4.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as information provided by you when you download the Products, create an Enthuse account, request information from Enthuse, submit comments, post on social media sites, participate in a promotion, survey, or other feature of the Products, redeem rewards as a part of the Enthuse Rewards program, or otherwise use the Products. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as locational data, gender, zip code, age, or certain information about your preferences, interests, friends, and contacts. We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information, from you via the Products or at other points in our Products where we disclose that Personal Data is being collected.
4.3 Third Party Applications; Personal Data That We Collect from You About Others. If you participate in a third party application or feature that interacts with the Products, such as our Facebook or Twitter features, we will collectinformation from such third party applications, such as lists of your friends and their email addresses. In addition, if you refer a friend to the Products using our referral program, we will collect the name, location, and email address of the person you are referring. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database
5. USE OF YOUR DATA.
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used to provide the Products, to respond to requests that you make, and to aid us in serving you better. Enthuse uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to deliver Enthuse Rewards; respond to your questions and requests; provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Products; communicate with you about your account and activities using the Products and of any changes to our policies; tailor content, advertisements, rewards, and offers as a part of the Products; improve the Products; provide you with marketing materials and promotions of interest; process applications and transactions; and for other internal business purposes.
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products and services and improve site navigation. Enthuse reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
5.3 Feedback. If you provide feedback on any of our Products or related services to us, we may use such feedback for any purpose, provided we will not associate such feedback with your Personal Data. Enthuse will collect any information contained in such communication and will treat the Personal Data in such communication in accordance with this Policy.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
6.1 Affiliates. Although we currently do not have a parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively, "Affiliates"), we may in the future. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with any Affiliates, in which case we will require our Affiliates to honor this Policy. If another company acquires Enthuse or our assets, that company will possess the Personal Data collected by it and us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Data as described in this Policy.
6.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Enthuse may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Enthuse; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Enthuse or users of the Products or related services.
7. THIRD PARTIES.
(a) We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from other sources like telephone or fax, or from companies that provide our Products by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (collectively, all of the foregoing, "Third Party Companies"). Our Third Party Companies may supply us with Personal Data, such as yourlist of friends or contacts on a Third Party Companies’ site, "likes" on Facebook, comments you have shared, groups you are a member of, your location, and where you redeem your Enthuse Rewards. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website and use this information as described in this Policy.
(b) We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, any outside websites or the content they provide. Please be aware that the terms of this Policy do not apply to any outside websites or content, or to any collection of data after you click on links to such outside websites.
7.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected by us with other entities. However, we may share your Personal Data with our third party service providers to carry out your requests, to make various features, services, and materials available to you through the Products, to respond to your inquiries, and to provide you with product information and promotional offers. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than as requested by Enthuse. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the purposes described here.
7.3 Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with Third Party Companies. A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect about you if you are a customer of a product or service the Third Party Company makes available. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Data to a Third Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Data to Third Party Companies for the Third Party Companies’ own direct marketing purposes, unless you have "opted-in" by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of our Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Third Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of any Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
8. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
8.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile within the Products or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.Enthuse is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Enthuse cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION.Enthuse welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Policy. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following address or phone number:
Pier 1, Bay 3
San Francisco, CA 94111
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.If you believe that Enthuse has not adhered to this Policy, please contact Enthuse by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY.This Policy is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our website. Any material changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our the Products. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your Personal Data to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. In any event, changes to this Policy may affect our use of Personal Data that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your Personal Data, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us. Continued use of any Product, following notice of such changes, shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.